Existing members: Login
“I am convinced that the theories of soil mechanics and the results of laboratory tests serve only to guide the engineer towards a recognition of the factors which may affect the design and construction of a real project” – R B Peck
WHY Become a member of Geotechnical Division
- Keep up-to-date and informed on development within the profession
- Keep contact with fellow professional Geotechnical Engineering and Engineering Geologists, both nationally and internationally through links with ISSMGE ????
- Obtain relevant feedback from ECSA, SAICE, & SAIEG
- Receive frequent newsletters
- Enjoy marketing opportunities through the Geotechincal Division website and Members Directory
- Access to conferences, seminars and workshops organized by Geotechnical Division & ISSMGE
- Evening Lectures and Social functions following most technical sessions with the opportunity to meet and interact with other members
- Access to publications such as SAICE Engineering Magazine and ISSMGE Bulletins and newsletters
- Recognition of members contributions to the industry.
Apply For Membership
Membership to the SAICE Geotechnical Division is automatically obtained through membership with the South African Institution of Civil Engineers. A portion of the membership fees paid to SAICE are used to support Geotechnical Division in carrying out their duties. For further details, please refer to SAICE Technical Division Membership Fees